|UPPER ELEMENTARY (4TH-6TH)|
|Judy Cho||4-6 Teacheremail@example.com|
|Leslie Daroche||4-6 Teacherfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Steven Kaufmann||4-6 Teacheremail@example.com|
|Jasmine Stubbs||4-6 Teacherfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bertha Thompson||4-6 Teacheremail@example.com|
|Trent Tomlinson||4-6 Teacher|
|Natalie Ventura||4-6 Teacherfirstname.lastname@example.org|
TEACHER WISH LISTS
Teachers often to use their own money and resources to supplement the materials provided by the school district. Dealey PTA is encouraging our teachers to set up individual teacher wish lists. The wish lists include items and supplies that will make a difference in their classroom. Parents and other members of the community are encouraged to choose one or more items that they would like to contribute. Regularly check your teacher's list for updates.
ROOM REP INFO
- If you are interested in being the Room Parent for your child's class, please submit your request to email@example.com.
- Room parent responsibilities include:
- Organizing class parties, usually around a specific topic or theme.
- Collecting money from parents and organizing teacher gifts at holidays and birthdays.
- Recruiting and coordinating volunteers for classroom support, school events, and field trips.
|4th-6th Grade Hall News|
If you missed the 4-6 Info meeting you can see the recording here.