|FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS|
- Shirts and Blouses
- Acceptable Colors: solid white or solid royal blue
- Must have a collar and no logos
- Sweaters, Cardigans, Sweatshirts, and Jackets
- Must be worn over an approved shirt with collar.
- No offensive slogans or symbols.
- Acceptable Colors: solid khaki, solid navy, or solid black
- Acceptable Materials: cotton, polyester, linen, twill, corduroy, or canvas
- Slacks and pants
- No leggings, jeans, or sweatpants
- Skirts, Jumpers, Shorts, Capri Pants
- Must be knee length or longer.
- No gym shorts.
- Athletic shoes (required on P.E./Gym days), loafers, or dress shoes
- Must be close toed
- No house slippers, flip-flops, or steel toed boots/shoes
Bus routes and schedules can be found here as well as in the Dealey front office.
Use the following tools to stay connected with Student Transportation Services.
> BUS BULLETIN A notification system that immediately informs parents of any bus delays through text messages, voice mails, and / or emails.
> E - LINK Provides parents with their student(s) transportation information including: stop time, stop location, and route number.
> MYSTOP MOBILE APP Allows parents to view student's live bus location within a ten-minute window of projected bus arrival time.
> LET'S TALK Allows our community to directly send us questions, comments, and feedback regarding Student Transportation Services.
Dealey Dragons can show their Dragon spirit EVERY FRIDAY by wearing a spirit shirt with a uniform bottom. The last Friday of the month, they may wear a spirit shirt with jeans. Spirit Wear may be purchased through the Dragon Wagon.