Dealey has two different dress codes - one for Elementary School students and one for Middle School students.
ELEMENTARY UNIFORM REQUIREMENTS
- Shirts and Blouses
- Acceptable Colors: solid white or solid royal blue
- Must have a collar and no logos
- Sweaters, Cardigans, Sweatshirts, and Jackets
- Must be worn over an approved shirt with collar.
- No offensive slogans or symbols.
- Acceptable Colors: solid khaki, solid navy, or solid black
- Acceptable Materials: cotton, polyester, linen, twill, corduroy, or canvas
- Slacks and pants
- No leggings, jeans, or sweatpants
- Skirts, Jumpers, Shorts, Capri Pants
- Must be knee length or longer.
- No gym shorts.
- Athletic shoes (required on P.E./Gym days), loafers, or dress shoes
- Must be close toed
- No house slippers, flip-flops, or steel toed boots/shoes
MIDDLE SCHOOL UNIFORM REQUIREMENTS
Bus routes and schedules can be found here as well as in the Dealey front office.
Use the following tools to stay connected with Student Transportation Services.
> BUS BULLETIN A notification system that immediately informs parents of any bus delays through text messages, voice mails, and / or emails.
> E - LINK Provides parents with their student(s) transportation information including: stop time, stop location, and route number.
> MYSTOP MOBILE APP Allows parents to view student's live bus location within a ten-minute window of projected bus arrival time.
> LET'S TALK Allows our community to directly send us questions, comments, and feedback regarding Student Transportation Services.
Dealey Dragons can show their Dragon spirit EVERY FRIDAY by wearing a spirit shirt with a uniform bottom. The last Friday of the month, they may wear a spirit shirt with jeans. Spirit Wear may be purchased through the Dragon Wagon.